University of Law Review
The University of Law is a smart combination of teaching traditions, professionalism, innovations and orientation on success. These features have made the institutiona safe leader in providing legal education. The University of Law belongs to for-profit establishments. It has appeared as a result of merging of the Law Company and School of Law. Such cooperation turned out to be very profitable and elevated the university to a high professional level.
Interesting facts about the University of Law:
- Location:Bristol, Chester,Guildford, London, Manchester, York, UK
- A number of students: 6000
- The university is enrolled in the list of top three of the best educational establishments in the sphere of Law
- In 2012 the institution received a status of the university
- According to The Daily Telegraph,the university was named the best institution preparing professional lawyers
At the universitythe following programs for students are available:
- Graduate Diploma in Law
- Bar Professional Training Course
- LL.M Legal Practice Course
- Legal Practice Course
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B)
- Master of Laws (LL.M)
Students have an opportunity to grind away at their studies at campuses all over Great Britain. The major departments are located in Birmingham, Bristol, Chester, Guildford, London, Manchester and York.
University of Law is also known for its original teaching techniques and individual approach. Much attention is paid to the practical side of the discipline.In such a waystudents are prepared for the world of severe competition.
University of Law has entered into business relations with numerous companies. Firms, in their turn, are also interested in such collaboration, because students usually show excellent results while demonstrating the acquired skills and knowledge in practice.
Requirements for admission:
- A-level at ABB
- GCSE English language and Mathematics (min. grade is a C)
- UCAS points not less than 230
Tuition fee: £7,000 – £14,000 per year (depends on the program).
Accommodation fee varies and depends on the location of the campus.